Older News  » Athletics Postponed Second Time

Last updated 10:39 AM on 9 October 2011

Shot put image with Brooke

Our planned athletics qualifying carnival has had to be postponed again, because of the wet weather. It has been rescheduled for Wednesday 1st July, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.  If the athletics field is still unsuitable on 1st July, our next option would be Friday 3rd July. 

At this stage, the most likely date for the full day K-6 athletics carnival is Wednesday 8th July, but that will, of course, depend on the weather.  We will continue to keep you informed through notes and the school website.